Located in a historic section of Redlands, this project serves as an insurance company headquarters. The new commercial occupancy incorporates a 1904 Mission Revival structure. Incompatible additions were removed and the historic structure was restored as the focal point of an 8,550 square foot office building. A shaded courtyard at the street frames the historic portion. The new portion is designed to compliment the historic and utilizes elements and details from the original, creating a cohesive whole. A new entrance connects the front and rear of the site, allowing direct access to new parking, created by the demolition of the stylistically inconsistent 1938 and 1979 additions.
Reno & Addition Rear
1st Flr Before/After
2nd Flr Before/After
Click on thumbnails to open windows with larger images.